The TTA-AMERICA M8AS-PRO UAV Spreader & Sprayer Combo is based on our largest 8-rotor platform with unrivaled payload capacity for delivering 20kg of granules. The versatility of this drone spreader sprayer combo allows for a quick conversion from granular to liquid sprayer as your needs change. The variable-speed spreader is highly adaptable and can be modified during flight, too.
The TTA M8AS PRO UAV drone 20kg spreader and 20 liter drone sprayer features:
● Automatic route planning for irregular topography :
● Terrain following modular
● Intelligent Sprayer Control
● One key take-off.
● One key landing.
● Industrial grade brushless motors, long-life and easy to maintain.
● Powerful and long-life pump for better atomization function with higher pressure.
● Large payload and adjustable interchangeable nozzles.
● Modular design, Quick released structure, easy to maintain and lower maintain cost.
● Easy to transport.
Fully Autonomous Mission Planning Software
Advanced Terrain Following Technology
Intelligent Spray Control
Easy to Use Geo Obstacle Avoidance Technology
MODEL M8As pro uav spreader (20KG)
Configuration – 8-rotor (VTOL)
Flight Time (empty) – 25-35 min
Flight Time (payload) – 6-15 min
Max Fly Speed – 22 mph (10 m/s)
Wind Rating (stable) – 27 mph (12 m/s)
Frame Wheelbase – 64 inches (1630 mm)
Weight (without batteries) – 39.6 lbs (18 kg)
Useable Payload (after batteries) – 44 lbs (20 kg)
Max Takeoff Weight (MTOW) – 105.8 lbs (48 kg)
Spreading Radius (width)- 19.6-29.5 ft (6-9 m)
Spreading Radius (length)- 16.4-22.9 ft (5-7 m)
Typical Operating Height- 5-8 ft (1.6-2.5 m)
Typical Operating Speed- 9-18 mph (4-8 m/s)
Typical Spreader RPM (adjustable)- 700-1260 RPM
GPS Accuracy Horizontal – ±1.0m
Vertical – ±0.5m
Max Thrust Ratio – 2.43 (takeoff @ 46kg)